History and Information of the James Cunningham Company of Rochester, NY. Founded in 1838
Cunningham Factory 1926
James Cunningham & Sons
- FROM CARRIAGES TO CROSSBARS by James. Cunningham Co, 1960
- 1910 Map showing location of James Cunningham factory
- James Cunningham Factory - 2005
- Honeoye Falls Plant Brochure by James. Cunningham Co, 1961
- Cunningham Motor Cars As compiled by W. G. Yengst, Rochester, NY, May 1, 1973. Original in Cunningham files at the Rochester Public Library.
- THE CUNNINGHAM CAR - MADE IN ROCHESTER by William Morris, 1986
Cunningham - Hall Aircraft
- Rochester's Varied Products Now Include Cunningham Hall Planes Article on the PT-6 airplane from the August 1929 issue of Gas and Electric News.
- A New Light Freighter Article on the PT-6F airplane from the November 1938 issue of Western Flying.
- Big Airplane Plant for Rochester From the Rochester Journal, November 12, 1928
- Cunningham-Hall PT-6 Adverisment for the Cunningham-Hall PT-6
- Freighter Passes Tests at Airport Flight test of Cunningham-Hall PT-6F aircraft.
- Cunningham-Hall Commercial Monoplane Article on the GA-21M Monoplane from the January, 1935 Aero Digest.
- Aerosphere 1939 Articles on the PT-6F and GA-36 aircfraft from 1939 Aerosphere.
- ATC-177 FAA Approved Type Certificate for PT-6 and PT-6F.
Cunningham Tractors and Cultivators
- Farm Equipment Articles Articles announcing the sale of Farm Equipment in 1946.